Saturday 29 October 2016

McLaughlin is uniquely qualified in the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia

In this video, he describes why caring for Trigeminal Neuralgia patients is something that he so enjoys. Trigeminal Neuralgia is a painful, debilitating condition of the brain. McLaughlin completed training with Dr. Peter Jannetta, the innovator of the Jannetta Procedure for Trigeminal Neuralgia.
_

Ruth:
Roomate complains about everything?
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
Yet my other roomate gets anal about stuff put of our control.
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
My other roomate is super chill and stuff and doesn't really mind anything.
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
She never speaks to any of us unless if shes bothered by what we are doing.
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
I was trying to print my ticket out to go on a train ride in the morning, and I had my lamp on because I couldn't see anything, and she asked if i could turn it off, but I obviously can't or else I won't see anything.
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
She always tells us to lower down our computer screens light, or turn off our lamps at night when we are trying to do something and shes trying to go to sleep.
(28 October 2016)

Ruth:
I am an undergrad in college and i live in a triple dorm, and one of my roomates is just annoyed by everything.
(28 October 2016)

Tiana:
Should a man have every right to beat up the woman if she hit him first?
(28 October 2016)

Clementina:
Will I ever get a husband?
(28 October 2016)

Clementina:
I don't want an arranged marriage or go online dating when I'm older...:(.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment