Monday 31 October 2016

This is according to Catherine Austin Fitts in her latest interview

Not An Issue To Corporate Media. He promised that in the future he would implement accounting procedures so that taxpayers would know where their money went. He successfully killed most of the men and women who had been looking for the missing money. I have written about Catherine Austin Fitts several times before.
_

Merilyn:
I'm totally fine with any decisions they make.
(30 October 2016)

Merilyn:
Today I am feeling anxious, so I ask my significant other to plan the decisions and activities for the day.
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
And if he does, how can a respectfully tell him that I'm interested in females, not males and that I don't like him and it's getting quite annoying?
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
Another thing is that he always shows off in front of me but I don't have a problem because IDGAF but is it possible that this guy likes me?
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
I guess I'm kind of unique because I'm quite chubby and probably one of the chubbiest on the bus :P and when he goes on the bus, he looks at me when I don't pay attention, but when I look up, he looks away and acts likes if he didn't even notice me.
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
Anyways, there's this other guy (same age as me) and everytime I pass by him, he always looks at me.
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
I'm an not gay BUT I'm not a homophobic, I respect it, but I don't accept it.
(30 October 2016)

Marie:
So I'm a 14 year old guy and I take my bus to school every weekday.
(30 October 2016)

Annamarie:
How to get someone to tell me their locker number?
(30 October 2016)

Annamarie:
I'm planning a surprise for a friend and I want to put a note in their locker for part of it but they are stubborn and wont tell me the number so is there a way i could trick them into telling me or something?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment