Friday 28 October 2016

This scoring system could really help SaaS companies communicate their security practices

Security due dilligence is really slowing deals up, and the level of detail required to close a deal keeps increasing. It is not a bad thing, in fact it is a good thing, but we have to find a technological way to speed this process up. The whole goal here is to create a trusted framework.
_

Frank:
What he ends up doing is making dinner or bring food for us.which is not all the time which im grateful for it but I don't care for that I don't mind making food or paying for it I just want him to drive.
(26 October 2016)

Frank:
I understand he is in a financial bind right now so i'm willing to send the money and send the gas however all I asks him to do is drive whether its my car or his and I would pay for gas however he doesn't want to.
(26 October 2016)

Frank:
I most of the time end up paying.
(26 October 2016)

Frank:
For the last year he has been living in a very uncomfortable and unconventional way so every time we hang out we would not hang out where he live.
(26 October 2016)

Frank:
My best friend has been going though financial difficulties on and off for two years So I would always be the one to drive to him and hang out at his apartment and any time we go out I would most likely drive.
(26 October 2016)

Jacquetta:
If a girl denies your FB request does that mean she is not interested?
(26 October 2016)

Jacquetta:
So I did and I m assuming she denied it what should I do now is there any way to recover?
(26 October 2016)

Jacquetta:
I asked my friends what should I do and they told me to find her on FB and send her a request.
(26 October 2016)

Jacquetta:
There is a really beautiful girl who in my ITE class.
(26 October 2016)

Jacquetta:
To start off I m horrible at social situations.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment