Monday 31 October 2016

The Jews will look upon Him whom they have pierced and mourn for Him

Every knee will bend and every head will bow in His presence. Darwinism will never again be spoken of. Abortion clinics will be no more. The god of this world will be bound for 1000 years. The King will rule from Jerusalem with a rod of iron. The nations will bring their offerings to Him.
_

Shan:
But on the other hand, my sister gets worse grades, sleeps around all day, and goes out a lot and my mom is best friends with her.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
I never ask to go out and I have never commited a crime or gotten in trouble at school.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
I also take care of my dog and never ask for help.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
I do school all day and get A's and B's (online school), I already know what I am doing after high school (cosmetology) and I even do her hair for her whenever she wants as well as for all her friends.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
Let me point out, for some reason, even though she constantly criticizes me and is on my back all the time I still feel the need to do everything in my power to make her proud of me.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
I am a 15 year old boy with several problems with my mom.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
Sit around and wait for when it's time to break up?
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
I get so nervous in relationships because it's either breakup or marriage and I'm obviously not going to marry this guy so what now.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
I honestly don't know why I said yes.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
Well now he asked me out and I was too nervous to say no.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment