Friday 28 October 2016

But it appears that on the contrary there is more to politics than life

Nduom was seen early today Thursday 7th October, in the Upper West Region to energise their support base. Ms Lokko, who was the PPP Vice Presidential candidate in the 2012 elections passed on after battling illness for three weeks. In a post on his Facebook wall, Dr Nduom said he will take a break from the campaign but he is still on the campaign trail.
_

Xiomara:
She she cheated on her first and last bf she says.
(27 October 2016)

Xiomara:
She had 3 boyfriends and claims to sleep only with 5 guys.
(27 October 2016)

Xiomara:
She is 21 in college, and goes to parties once in a while.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
My thirteen year old is pregnant... asking for support and help?
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
I took her to cvs and we got a pregnancy test although she told she already taken one that her friend bought her and she said it was positive. this one also came up positive.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
I confronted my daughter about the messages and she began to weep and cry tell me that wasn't her fault that she didn't know what she was doing etc.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
The messages of him we're very awful he kept saying that the kid was either not hands or that she should have an abortion if it is.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
I began to cry when I saw messages of her saying she thought she might be pregnant and that she was mad they didn't use protection.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
Now I know it's back to snoop but I couldn't help it and I began to read her text messages with Max.
(27 October 2016)

Georgiana:
The other day I was using her laptop which is a MacBook and she gets her iMessages from there as well.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment