Thursday 27 October 2016

And you would want to perform some specific action based on the user input

Programming a shell script to accept user input from the console is quite simple. We will see some examples of how you can do this in a bash script. There are two different ways to prompt the user and read the input. It is also probably the easiest to use.
_

Porsha:
And I asked her if I did something wrong and she said no you didn't I promise.
(26 October 2016)

Porsha:
I asked her why like if she liked someone else and she said no.
(26 October 2016)

Porsha:
I've been dating this girl for almost a month now and just yesterday morning she sent me a text saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and that she feels bad about the timing and whole thing.
(26 October 2016)

Kristle:
Guys, what impression would you get if a girl says this to you?
(26 October 2016)

Kristle:
If you ask her about her if she is married because you are interested and she responds that its personal and doesnt tell you anything else. what impression would you get?
(26 October 2016)

Remona:
I'm just a fountain of white power why won't girls date me?
(26 October 2016)

Angelena:
Do I walk away from my friends with benefits or not ? Why am I not worthy of him relationship wise?
(26 October 2016)

Angelena:
I think I only agreed to FWB because I couldn't lose him but why is he being so hot and cold?
(26 October 2016)

Angelena:
What do I do because I don't want to lose him?
(26 October 2016)

Angelena:
I'm so upset over him all the time i feel like I'd be happier without him because he makes me feel not worthy of him then I get upset and wonder why I'm not and why he's being like this with me.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment