Monday 31 October 2016

This kind of timeless quality is what makes you immediately want to hear the song again

But he was really nice and it felt very relaxed. At least this is the impression I got. SS12 will be a home for strong musical personalities, brilliant songwriters and curious producers. We assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Follow the link to find out more.
_

Janett:
She totally stared at me and smiled.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
I started to stutter and say how some guy came and told me he would buy the pretty girl with blue eyes a drink, because she deserved it and was someone that deserves to be happy.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
I said it was strange and then she gave me this look like she was suspicious of something.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
I told her it was free and that somebody paid for it.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
When she arrived, she ordered the drink I bought and I made it and gave it to her.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
I knew she would be entering to work today at around 9ish, so I bought it and would make it when she arrived.
(31 October 2016)

Janett:
I work at a Starbucks kiosk and this morning, I paid for a drink that my crush gets a lot.
(31 October 2016)

Pinkie:
This girl has a crush on me what do I do?
(31 October 2016)

Pinkie:
My classmate obisouly likes me with her body language her friends told me that she thinks im hot but I don't like her not because im not attracted to girls neither guys.
(31 October 2016)

Le:
HOW do you teach appreciation?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment