Sunday 30 October 2016

It is indeed a good practice and it will be a good method of planning

I like planning by developing a schedule or timetable. I divide my time and days for a particular task, stick notes on my calendar to remind myself. It always starts off big and messy, but then I put it all in order. Call it OCD but I cannot concentrate unless things are orderly.
_

Argelia:
Why does my boyfriend ejaculate in less than a minute every time?!?
(29 October 2016)

Argelia:
Anything I can do to slow it down so I can actually enjoy sex or is it all him?
(29 October 2016)

Argelia:
I got on top yesterday for like 45 seconds and BOOM it already happened.
(29 October 2016)

Argelia:
This guy I've been with for a couple months comes extremely fast every time we have sex and it's getting super annoying.
(29 October 2016)

Marvis:
I feel like talking to some women, how can I chat with one?
(29 October 2016)

Dorinda:
Every time he tries to kiss me, i chicken out because i dont want to disappoint him, i have never been kissed before and I'm scared he wouldn't enjoy the kiss.
(29 October 2016)

Julieann:
Why did my neighbor reject my advances? He's 23, white and married to a black woman twice his age. How is she more attractive than me?
(29 October 2016)

Julieann:
Why didn't he find me attractive?
(29 October 2016)

Julieann:
I'm not used to being turned away, I'm used to getting the guys I want.
(29 October 2016)

Julieann:
I asked if he wanted to hang out for a while and he declined.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment