Monday 31 October 2016

This technique is still being used around the world

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting.
_

Margit:
My girlfriends begs for me and shows me so much attention 1 week, then 2 weeks later doesn't, and makes me hurt and beg, and ignores me, why?
(31 October 2016)

Marcelina:
Why did my gf poop on my ottoman?
(31 October 2016)

Marcelina:
When I asked her about it she acted like it was no big deal?
(31 October 2016)

Marcelina:
It wasn't like she did it by accident there was a whole fully formed poop just sitting there she's the only one with keys to my apartment it had to be her why would she do this?
(31 October 2016)

Lynetta:
Why are most car salesman so sleazy?
(31 October 2016)

Lynetta:
Even after I told him I was 100% firm on what I wanted.
(31 October 2016)

Lynetta:
I went to a dealership a few months ago and told the guy I was looking for a used 4x4 truck in the $20,000 range that already has a lift and nice all terrain tires on it.
(31 October 2016)

Chang:
My girlfriend thinks I cheated on her?
(31 October 2016)

Chang:
Now she really thinks I dont love her and that i love her best friend witch is false.
(31 October 2016)

Chang:
So my girfriend thinks i cheated on her with her best friend because i talked to her and she told me to erase the msg so i did that.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment