Saturday 29 October 2016

Because this playhouse has a very simple and unique design

Well, guess what, you kids do too. Playhouse can be really fun for kids. They can spend hours playing inside it with their toys and friends instead of laying down indoors with the latest gadgets. Besides, building a playhouse is a fun woodworking project you can do with the whole family.
_

Lili:
I just love her so much and can t lose her in my life.
(28 October 2016)

Lili:
So please give me advice on how to handle this situation.
(28 October 2016)

Lili:
My friend said to give it to her 2 months before graduation because it gives them time to break up or if they don t it gives me time to make amends if she doesn t react well.
(28 October 2016)

Lili:
I have a note that I want to give to her before graduation or college but I can t do it when they re still dating because the guy and I are decent friends.
(28 October 2016)

Lili:
So my best friend and I are seniors in high school and I m totally in love with her but she s been dating a guy for a year and a half.
(28 October 2016)

Onie:
Why do crushes go away?
(28 October 2016)

Onie:
We dated for a few months before he ended it, saying that he doesn't like me anymore...why do crushes go away like that?
(28 October 2016)

Onie:
I had a crush on a guy, he had liked me too.
(28 October 2016)

Karey:
9 year old needs help with issues about mother who yells at my older sister. I'm scared and don't know what to do?
(28 October 2016)

Karey:
What should I do to encourage my sister and tell my mom to stop?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment