Friday 28 October 2016

Google has essentially let more ping pong balls into the lottery machine

We never share your e-mail with third parties. Generally speaking, it appears that Google has expanded its overall search area. The centroid for one city can vary based on the different search terms people use. The worst of it appears to be an issue that arises when competing businesses are located extremely close to one another.
_

Anabel:
What age do they do it on their own?
(26 October 2016)

Anabel:
When we are watching him, we don't want to go against what she is doing but curious, when do they start doing this all on their own?
(26 October 2016)

Anabel:
Our four year old grandson is potty trained but his mom still pulls his pants down for him, sets him on the potty, and then pulls his pants up for him.
(26 October 2016)

Anabel:
I am a grandparent and it has been a long time since we have had a little one in the house.
(26 October 2016)

Debra:
Been on nuvaring for 3 years had light pink discharge 5 days before period,With nuvaring still in?
(26 October 2016)

Debra:
Ive had nuvaring for 3 years, never had any spotting with the nuvaring inside.. usually when I take it out I get my period 2 to 3 days after.
(26 October 2016)

Abby:
Relationship help please girlfriend lifting with guys in the gym?
(26 October 2016)

Lindy:
This really cute boy boy keeps staring at me, I have a HUGE crush on him. he's 1 year older than me and we have no classes together.
(26 October 2016)

Keturah:
I want to change me name. How do I tell my dad?
(26 October 2016)

Keturah:
Take into mind that he and my mom are divorced and she would never agree to that in a million years.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment