Friday 28 October 2016

This secret will force Wyatt to make a crucial decision

Wyatt Makes A Huge Decision; Caroline, Thomas Reunite? Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor) is even aware of the plot. Should Ridge refuse to unveil the truth about the document, spilling the beans might be the huge decision Wyatt has to make. In her effort to keep their dirty little secret, will Steffy succeed?
_

Joana:
My one buddy said he would go with me if I choose to go.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I feel like after dating 3 months it isn't fair and is very weird i didn't get invited out.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
First of all, I have not gotten jealous, or mad in a group setting.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I was wondering what you all think I should do.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I would say about 75 percent of people told me I should go to the bar she is going to and dress up in a costume and see what she is up to, because it is shady. 25 percent said not to.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
So, I told this story to some friends and co-workers.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
She claims she didn't want me getting mad if she spoke to guys who were in the group and said she wanted to enjoy her night out.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
So, we have been dating about 3 months and she didn't invite me out to this Halloween thing Saturday night with her friends.
(27 October 2016)

Jannette:
Is every guy in LA gay?
(27 October 2016)

Jannette:
I'm a 20 year old female, I just moved to LA recently and I love it, I also decided to transfer for college here and I made new friends too, people are really nice here and it seems people like to talk a lot here.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment