Friday 28 October 2016

Can Someone Help Me With A POI In verdant Brink Please?

Thanks a lot for the very helpful reply. But there is still a POI that this method doesn't want to uncover for me for some reason. I don't see anything flashing on my map when I try this method. ANet is not the plucky hero, Guru is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.
_

Albertina:
I'm sure he's noticed me staring at him too.
(27 October 2016)

Albertina:
I catch him looking at me but I'm too shy so I look away pretending I don't notice.
(27 October 2016)

Albertina:
We used to take a class together so we know of each other.
(27 October 2016)

Albertina:
I am in year 9 and he is in year 10. We don't share any classes but I see him around school, a lot more now that I've taken an interest in him.
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
Immigration? What is this and what can I do?
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
Months later I found out that he had a 13 year old son back in his country.
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
I do have a kid by him as well and at the time of birth I just wanted to put his original DOB but he said no he will get in trouble.
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
How is this even possible I'm hurt at the fact he lied about this.
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
He has been here for5 years already.
(27 October 2016)

Collene:
So my SO comes from a different country.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment