Saturday 29 October 2016

I wish I could tell you how much I love football

All opinions are entirely my own. I usually make a lot of easy appetizers, set them out to nibble on while we enjoy the game. About 10 minutes of prep time and no more than 20 minutes in the oven. Cut each bacon slice with kitchen shears in 2-3 pieces. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is browned and the sugar is melted.
_

Dwana:
I just don't know what to do, because on one hand, he's already cheating anyway and is going to get sex whether or not we do it together, but on the other hand, I cannot bring myself to being a helper in that process.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
He still plans on staying with her, so I told him that I cannot sleep with him then.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
He is confused because he wants to be with her, but he is sexually frustrated.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
However, he explained to me that he loves his wife, but she can no longer have sex for health reasons.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
He is sleeping around and we want to sleep together, but I told him no originally because I cannot knowingly sleep with a married man.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
So there is this guy who is married.
(28 October 2016)

Cody:
Hi. My name is Lisa, I'm 20 years old and I support my family of seven financially?
(28 October 2016)

Cody:
Im literally having anxiety attacks everyday.
(28 October 2016)

Cody:
It breaks my heart for my sisters to call me that they hasn't eaten all day when my dads home.
(28 October 2016)

Cody:
I can't leave because I know My siblings depend on me.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment