Friday 28 October 2016

Maybe because the past week has been in the 90s and we are roasting here in Southern California

Wow I can't believe that it is already October and we are into the Fall season. Mason has a fascination with police cars so naturally this year he wanted to be a policeman. Mason wears a 4 and this costume size is 4-6 so he can wear it for quite some time which is definitely A-OK with him.
_

Carlena:
It seem like no matter how hard I try I will never get a girl.
(27 October 2016)

Irina:
Would you stay with your boyfriend of 5 years if he started smoking weed every other day?
(27 October 2016)

Irina:
It worries me so much and I don't want to lose him but i don't want him to mess our future up.
(27 October 2016)

Irina:
We are 22 and 23 years old and smoking used to be my deal breaker but I don't want to lose him.. I am worried that it will screw up our future.. He is not willing to lessen his use.
(27 October 2016)

Irina:
My boyfriend of 5 years started smoking weed basically every other day and i'm having trouble learning to be okay with it.
(27 October 2016)

Yolando:
If I come to the basketball courts again to practice I will be in a fight?
(27 October 2016)

Yolando:
What should I do or at least give me tips?
(27 October 2016)

Yolando:
I am thinking about going there tomorrow and be brave.
(27 October 2016)

Yolando:
I don't know how to fight either.
(27 October 2016)

Yolando:
It is no other courts in the area and the polices are so lazy if I feel out a complaint, basketball is life to me and I need to practice for tryouts and future, etc.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment