Saturday 29 October 2016

A new coalition between the Conservatives and UKIP has driven house prices to an all-time high

A Grime concept concert that brings the truth from ground level. This is the first grime theatre production I have come across, how did you come up with the concept? The whole show was rapped and set to Hip Hop beats with a live DJ. The set up saw the audience welcomed into a live murder trial and 2 brothers on trial for the murder of their shared lover.
_

Yer:
I bought our rings to get married but still not married. am I'm a dummy?
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
But I allow him to live in my house because of the child we have together and I do love him.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
He also said he was from Jamaica but he's from Grenada.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
He lied about his last name he lied about his age.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
I found out he has a son this year and I had to find out from the mother on Facebook.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
I'm 40 years old and I've been with this guy for 11 years and I have one child with him and two other children that he takes care of and love but he doesn't love me because he doesn't tell me, he doesn't show me. what am I to do?
(28 October 2016)

Nila:
Spotting but not pregnant?
(28 October 2016)

Nila:
What could this be when will the bleeding stop.
(28 October 2016)

Nila:
My period is due to come in about a week.
(28 October 2016)

Nila:
It's enough spotting to wear a pad but not my period.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment