Friday 28 October 2016

Destined to build a super AI that will destroy us?

Harris makes the comparison with global warming, but we're not really, as a species, taking that very seriously, either. If a problem involves cooperation among all major countries on Earth, you can pretty much bet that it isn't going to happen. So we're kinda doomed as a species.
_

Annemarie:
It's been a year (we've known each other for 3), and we're really close, but I have all-in-all fallen for her (Im not gonna tell her). But i dont know how she feels anymore.
(27 October 2016)

Corazon:
What do black men do after having sex?
(27 October 2016)

Jodee:
My friend read my diary :(?
(27 October 2016)

Jodee:
We have been friends for years but when I get mad I just let it off in my diary with things I never actually mean.
(27 October 2016)

Jodee:
My other friend Sarah saw I had written some bad things about Victoria.
(27 October 2016)

Sunshine:
How do you pick up a Jewish girl?
(27 October 2016)

Deana:
Skinny girls, has a fat girl ever squashed you?
(27 October 2016)

Brigida:
I restarted the program and now it only plays in Japanese.
(27 October 2016)

Brigida:
About a quarter of the way in, it froze.
(27 October 2016)

Brigida:
I didnt do anything out of the ordinary and when it played it started playing in english.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment