Friday 28 October 2016

Kimi no Na wa is the story of a boy and a girl who may or may not be connected somehow

I fear I may have already spoiled too much. The movie has an excellent intro segment that previews the movie with fewer spoilers, so just watch the movie. I may update this post when nobody cares about the movie anymore. I also think that they are too childish.
_

Bethany:
When he told me that it really touched me.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
He said I wanna take u out places, and buy you things to see u smile I think you're a sweet girl and I'm crushing on u a lot I do wanna do that for u and at the same time I wanna please u lol I'm sure u don't want me to get in further details about that.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
He told me that he has a big crush on me and he wants me to be his girlfriend.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
After I came home that same day.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
He walked me to the train station.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
We met in person once because he lives by my school.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
We have been talking on fb since Oct 8. And ever since then we have been talking for about 2 weeks on fb.
(26 October 2016)

Annika:
Why is she afraid?????? PLZ HELP?
(26 October 2016)

Kasi:
Ok I really need help I'm losing it?
(26 October 2016)

Doreatha:
How to tell if a boy is flirting over text?
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment