Monday 31 October 2016

Amir got down on one knee and asked me to marry him

After I said yes, he (an accomplished magician) turned a rock into my beautiful engagement ring. What was wedding shopping like for you? My style is generally pretty simple, and Amir's is even more so. The overarching style for everything wedding related was understated elegance.
_

Lita:
I m 14.. i had sex with my bf and fully consented it and I love him so please don t judge me for my age.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Is this erectile dysfunction or something else?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
This is actually becoming a problem now and before I decide that maybe this isn't for me I would like any advise.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
It makes me feel like I'm not doing things right.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Actually stopped me in the middle of oral because he wanted another drink.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
He seems to always want to have sex when we are wasted drunk.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Or could it be he really isn't getting pleasure?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Is there a problem or is he in his head so to speak?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Is there something I should know about this guy?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
This situation then makes it hard for me to have an orgasm because I think my ego has been broken a bit.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment