Monday 31 October 2016

In the 1990s men swapped tight fitted jackets for something a bit more loose

By 1935 men had injected a bit of colour into their outfits, as exemplified by this statement deep red velour jacket. On to 1965 and colour developed into patterns with this black and navy leopard-print jacket and a simple bow tie. Watch the video above to see all 10 decades of outfits.
_

Zaida:
She broke her watch bracelet quite a while ago and never remembered to take it with her so I still have it.
(31 October 2016)

Zaida:
I want to show her that I have changed.
(31 October 2016)

Zaida:
She has been dating some new guy and is afraid that our relationship will end the way it did before.
(31 October 2016)

Zaida:
So my girlfriend left a month ago and I want her back really bad.
(31 October 2016)

Susannah:
Girlfriend photos?
(31 October 2016)

Susannah:
Hello, I have a girlfriend for half an year, yesterday I asked her if we could do some pictures of us together,, she agreed but she took photos of us by her phone only, when I wanted to use my, she did not want to.. Any ideas?
(31 October 2016)

Randi:
I've been talking to a girl that likes me?
(31 October 2016)

Randi:
She told me to open up because she wanted a relationship at first I didn't open up but I decided to.. once I did a day later she just stopped talking to me ....
(31 October 2016)

Ta:
Is it bad to have an upskirt fetish?
(31 October 2016)

Ta:
And would it be wrong if I asked a girl if I could see her vagina?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment