Thursday 27 October 2016

Debbie lives in the Philadelphia suburbs with her husband and two young sons

That someday we will be those empty-nesters, and then what? But it seems that in Hollywood and in the media, it is an uphill battle after 40. And truly, it makes no sense. Caytha and her team are hard-working and committed to seeing the stories of women in midlife showcased by Hollywood.
_

Monnie:
We don t sit near each other, but our eyes always somehow meet and sometimes he will crack a smile.
(26 October 2016)

Monnie:
There s a guy in my class who I recently just followed on social media.
(26 October 2016)

Carla:
Fakes running back to me for my birthday?!?
(26 October 2016)

Carla:
I told them I'm not having a party and they're still asking, annoying me, and acting like they've never done anything wrong to me.
(26 October 2016)

Carla:
They automatically invited themselves.
(26 October 2016)

Carla:
Now my birthday is in two weeks and they repeated out of now where, calling my house and asking me what I'm doing, if I'm having a party and they didn't even ask if they're invited.
(26 October 2016)

Carla:
I have these two fake friends who treated me like trash and ignored me without reason for almost a month, gossiping about me.
(26 October 2016)

Leesa:
I am lonely what to do?
(26 October 2016)

Leesa:
I take charge at class and I worked so hard to be a team leader (not volunteer) and I easily get mad since people are so irresponsible.
(26 October 2016)

Leesa:
I'm lonely to the core, nothing could have me beat this feelings so lately I ate a lot of junk foods and feel better for a moment.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment