Thursday 27 October 2016

Papa Smurf has a beard and JR Smith has a beard

Papa Smurf is not under contract and JR Smith is not under contract. Based on these facts, I have concluded that Papa Smurf and JR Smith are one in the same. I am sure there is some explanation for why they do not both have blue skin but that is insignificant.
_

Shonta:
Just sucks cause ive never had my dad in my life and the only time he ever comes back is after he binges on drugs and alcohol with his welfare then comes back sick and lays on the couch till next welfare while we cater and feed him...
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
Why Do So Many Pretty and Smart Women Have Such Ugly and Unambitious Boyfriends?
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
I don't understand how you can imagine getting married to a 27 year old who has never had a job, and still lives with his parents and is a marijuana addict.
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
And these women see a FUTURE with these men.
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
It's like a princess dating a frog.
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
These women have good degrees, good jobs, attractive, good personality and almost all of them are dating losers who never shave, live with their parents still, dress like bums, smoke and drink all day, have no job, etc.
(26 October 2016)

Sherley:
I look through all my friends on facebook who are in relationships and 75 percent of them have really unattractive boyfriends who don't really have any ambition or anything and I think they could do a lot better.
(26 October 2016)

Ji:
Is my ex husband a mooch?
(26 October 2016)

Ji:
He wants to come over halloweens and go trick or treating with us but I do not want him there and wish he would take initiative to do something with out kids instead of it always being me planning and hosting his and his parents.
(26 October 2016)

Ji:
He will hang out at my house while I am there, or sometimes I am not there, and watch tv , play video games on my couch and sometimes even eat food in my fridge.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment