Friday 14 October 2016

Typography is as much necessary as the other important elements such as colors and artwork

Today in this article we gathered some best typography inspiration websites for your future designs. The typography is the most meaning full element which a designer must focus to make the web design a complete impression. The only way to understand the theme of web design is based on typography.
_

Merrill:
Im a girl who is 14 and I think this guy likes me and I like him back.
(13 October 2016)

January:
Privacy in marriages?
(13 October 2016)

January:
Do I not have a right to ask what he's doing?
(13 October 2016)

January:
When you get married does that mean that we, as a couple, still have private things we keep from our spouse?
(13 October 2016)

January:
He went into the other room and has been in there for a few hours now.
(13 October 2016)

January:
Me, on the contrary, like to know what he's doing or who he's talking to.
(13 October 2016)

January:
Granted, no, he doesn't do me that way cause he feels that my phone is my phone and what I'm doing is no concern of his.
(13 October 2016)

January:
He absolutely hates when I ask him what he's doing, what he's typing, or who he's texting.
(13 October 2016)

January:
When I asked him about it it was like he busted a gasket.
(13 October 2016)

January:
Tonight we were on the bed watching TV and I noticed him on his phone and it looked like he was texting but I didn't recognize the text screen he was on.
(13 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment