Friday 14 October 2016

BMW driver Sam Tordoff is the man who will arrive at the Kent circuit leading the standings

It will be savoured, talked about, and argued over, not for days or weeks but for years, and across generations. What started at Brands Hatch six months ago is now set to culminate in a title-decider unlike any other. Thirty drivers, squaring-up against each other and the demands of one of the most challenging circuits in the world.
_

Sharie:
How do I sort of show her I'm interested or that I want to be friends?
(13 October 2016)

Sharie:
Her, her friend, I were talking a little bit today because her friend said I have a cool portfolio and she said that I do and that I'm actually doing something with my life.
(13 October 2016)

Sharie:
I sit close to her on Wednesday and Thursday classes at school but I don't know what to say.
(13 October 2016)

Sharie:
So I've liked this girl since last year and we'd make eye contact often but she had a boyfriend but they broke up over summer.
(13 October 2016)

Shanon:
Im fat, ugly,lonely and depressed?
(13 October 2016)

Cora:
I've been pretty down for the last few weeks here. Either saying very little or nothing at work here. Well, my friend is a chef where I work?
(13 October 2016)

Cora:
For I'd do this for my friends here.
(13 October 2016)

Cora:
If you would be my friend wouldn't you text call and see if I'm ok.
(13 October 2016)

Cora:
For I called out sick yesterday and have the next two days off.
(13 October 2016)

Cora:
And I usually talk to her alot but not lately here.
(13 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment