Friday 14 October 2016

You can pile the toppings on or take your time to create something that brings you joy

Pacific is a brand that I am familiar with, purchase, and trust. I can enjoy the oatmeal as-is, or spruce them up with a handful of fruit and a sprinkling of nuts or seeds. I love to use a little drizzle of maple syrup with blueberries and pumpkin seeds too, but there are so many fun combinations.
_

Kayla:
I randomly felt cery wierd and a bit hot. earlier I smelled a wierd smell and I was only playing on my phone. my neck feels hot and my firhead feels hot a tiny bit. and so does my choocks.
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
DID MY FIANCE CHEAT ON ME!?
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
Also i cant check his phone for more evidence because he doesn't have one, what do you think?
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
So how did it get there and who's can it be?
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
He has been sticking with his story and that he didnt even hang out with another girl and i can tell hes never going to break.
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
I asked him and he claims he doesn't know where it came from or how it got there.
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
Today i went in the back seat of his car and i found another girls hair tie and i am ONE THOUSAND PERCENT sure that it is not mine or his mothers because his mother lost all her hair from an illness and didnt even wear hair ties to begin with.
(13 October 2016)

Melynda:
Him and i got into a huge fight a few weeks ago and he went to stay at his moms for a few days for a beak and then came back to me.
(13 October 2016)

Gabriele:
Why American girls won't date me?
(13 October 2016)

Gabriele:
Why are they so hostile and snobbish?
(13 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment