Friday 14 October 2016

I especially like the Pretty Witty Never Quit Journal

We received samples for consideration. Made with essential oils, these soaps are available in eight soothing scents and feel as fresh and comforting as they smell. She lives in Southern New Jersey with her husband, 5-year-old daughter, 2-year-old son and two male cats Winston and Spencer.
_

Perry:
Everytime i pass by his cubical he looks down or just make sure he just focus on his screen.
(13 October 2016)

Arnetta:
Decode text from girl?
(13 October 2016)

Arnetta:
If a girl tells you to text her tomorrow with a kissy face does that mean she's in to you?
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
After you fall for someone, how do you stop?
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
He still talks to me the same, and he still gets super close and looks at me with those stupidly wonderful eyes... how do you get over someone, when they're always right there giving you a reason to keep falling for them?
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
But now he likes this other girl and they're like about to date, and I can't help but feel heartbroken and just crushed.
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
His eyes give me tingles, and when he looks at me and smiles, I melt a little.
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
A lot of people don't think he's attractive, but I just think he's the cutest, and he's one of the funniest people I've ever met.
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
He gave me dumb nicknames, called me hot, checked me out, and would walk me to lunch and talk to me before and after school.
(13 October 2016)

Estell:
This guy and I clicked wonderfully this year, and I was just ecstatic at the thought of being more than just friends.
(13 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment