Friday 14 October 2016

What Should We Do If The Color Of The Breast Milk Means That There Is A Problem?

At least that is what I think most would say. Unfortunately, breast milk can actually come in many different colors. As a matter of fact, most mothers would be shocked to see the real color of the milk that comes out of their breast. How Can We See The Color Of Our Breast Milk, And What Should We Do Next?
_

Jacque:
My 24yr old does NOT live at home.
(13 October 2016)

Eden:
How do you compare Bill Cosby with Trump? Think the women in both stories are being honest or just making up some BS?
(13 October 2016)

Eden:
The same thing... think both stories are nothing but lies?
(13 October 2016)

Evelyn:
Am I pregnant; please help?
(13 October 2016)

Evelyn:
I'm not supposed to have my period for like 1.5-2 more weeks.
(13 October 2016)

Evelyn:
I had my period two weeks ago and was fertile around the time I had sex.
(13 October 2016)

Evelyn:
Today I had a normal day and went to the gym (I haven't worked out in months, idk if working out can cause spotting) but tonight I found a little bit of brown spotting.
(13 October 2016)

Evelyn:
Ok, long story short I had sex two days ago with a condom but I thought I found semen outside of the condom but I just dismissed it.
(13 October 2016)

Irina:
How could anyone live with the guilt?
(13 October 2016)

Irina:
I don't think I'd ever cheat on someone, I mean its just wrong, and if you really loved the person you were with why would you ever cheat?
(13 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment